You have probably gotten tired of trying out all the difficult styles you see on Instagram and youtube and want something that gives you simple instructions, depending on your kind of hair. Messy buns will not work the same way for everyone, which is why this article will help you.
This article will show you some simple ways to get your messy bun done with ease. I will also show you the style and procedure to get your messy bun done for the kind of hair that you have. Follow me through this article and learn these simple techniques.
Messy bun for thick hair
It is somewhat difficult to do a messy bun on long thick hairs and this is because it usually gets undone after some hours. You want to ensure that you are able to keep it fit and still. Below are the steps to follow.
- Create a high ponytail
- Fold the end of the ponytail with one hand and tie it if it is long enough.
- Hold it in place with bobby pins.
- Add some embellishments.
For thin hair
If your thin hair is not a result of any underlying illness that you should look into, then you must have thought about getting it styled in a way that looks attractive. Messy buns will do it for you. Here’s how:
- Rub some shampoo on the hair. For an even better effect, ensure that you spray a texturizing product to give it some level of thickness.
- Brush the hair upwards
- Tie a scarf or head tie around the head firmly
- Make a high ponytail and twist the end of it into a bun.
- Fold, twist, and pin the hairpieces until it forms a pretty bun and spray it for more styling.
Loose messy bun
A loose messy bun is super stylish if you do it right. Below is a detailed step of how to do it:
- Clip two sections of your hair to the front for later use
- Make a ponytail from the rest of the hair. Take them as low as you want to have your messy bun.
- Convert the ponytail to a messy bun
- Wrap the two saved hair sections in front around the messy bun and hold them in place with a bobby pin.
- Add some embellishments to make it look more beautiful.
Two messy buns on top
This style is for those who don’t mind giving everyone that sees them something to feel intrigued about. The style is super cute and super rare. It is one that you should try out. Below is how to do yours:
- Pack your hair into two sections
- Make loose ponytails of them.
- Twist each of the ponytails loosely and wrap them across the base
- Hold them in place with bobby pins.
If your style is not among the ones listed here, know that you can always use any of the steps to create something unique and different. Just ensure that they’re firmly held, in place, and beautiful.