Are you thinking of trying out a special new look for your gallery? Or are you going for a function and just want to look exactly how you picture yourself? Is smokey eyes makeup what you want to try out? Well, hang on, you’ll learn exactly how to do it in simple steps.
You see a lot of people attempting to do the smokey eyes makeup ending up looking like they just gave the job to a 2-year old. Well, they may not realize this, but people who actually see them, especially experts like us who may be critics, would know they probably didn’t have any knowledge about the art. You’re going to get that knowledge now so that you can avoid looking like them.
How Do You Create Smokey Eye Makeup?
I always tell the people who have been privileged to learn under me that every makeup is an art. You’re an artist and all you’re doing is adding special effects to your already beautiful face. Below are the steps for creating the smokey eyes effects:
● You would first have to apply a mid-tone shadow on your eyelids. For a better smokey base, it would be better to use the color grey or brown. You can find all-natural eyeshadow from Jane Iredale from Natural Healthy Concepts.
● Pick up your eyeliner and apply it along the lash line. You must do this while ensuring that you’re able to get some color between the lashes in order to enable it to pop.
● The next thing you have to do is to apply a dark tone shadow liner for example charcoal or espresso over the liner. Blend it into the lid shadow. Apply it to the lower lash line, in order to do this, you would have to press the bottom of the brush on the lashes, spread it out with your fingers to give you the smokey look.
● You can add any finishing touch with the mascara to give it the full lash effect.
● Add sparkle with your fingers
You must know that you may not end up with the exact same smokey effect that your friend got. That is not the goal. Your main goal is to have one that looks beautiful for you. There are lots of factors that influence the final look of your smokey eye makeup, most of them are in your choice of colors, your choice of lash and some others.
You must also know that the shape of your face differs from that of a friend. You are trying to create something that looks unique for yourself. For an extra little advice, before you embark on a journey of keeping yourself the smokey makeup, you can check out your favorite celebrity. Try to copy exactly what you see and try to do it perfectly. Remember, that you may not end up with the exact same thing but in the end, you will have something close to it.
In conclusion, remember that the shape of your face will greatly influence the final outlook of your makeup. I hope this tip is helpful.