Are you thinking of starting your day with the most delicious dessert? Is peanut butter cookie top on your list? Well then, stay tuned as we check out the simple ways of baking some for a beautiful dessert or snack experience.
In this article, I’m going to show you how to make peanut butter cookies, I’ll also show you everything you need to know about the ingredients, the process I’m exactly how you can serve it. Just stay tuned and follow every single step.
Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Below are some of the ingredients you need to bake your delicious, classic peanut butter cookies.
● Baking soda
● Baking powder
● Granulated sugar or a sugar-free sweetener such as Stevia
● Milk (optional)
● Brown sugar
● Creamy peanut butter
● Pour some flour in a large bowl, add baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix everything together.
● Put some butter and sugar in a separate bowl, beat the mixture until you have a good paste. Make sure the end result is fluffy. Start breaking the eggs into this mixture but make sure to do it one egg at a time. Add the peanut butter and continue to mix until everything is fluffy. Do this for about 3 to 5 minutes.
● Remember the flour mixture in step 1? Now you can add it to the mixture in step two. Mix it thoroughly make sure that you scrape the sides of the bowl into the mixture and continue to mix.
● Refrigerate the batter for a period of one hour.
● Before you begin to bake there are some things that you need to do. Just make sure that you preheat the oven up to 350 degrees. Drop the peanut butter dough on the baking sheet and make sure that each dough it’s about 2 inches apart from the other.
● You can add some design on each cookie by using a fork. Press the fork on the surface of each dough to create something like the encryption of the fork on the dough.
● Leave the door in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes. Remember that the heat should not exceed 350 degrees. If you have it at 350 degrees you cannot leave it longer than 20 minutes or you will end up having burnt peanut butter cookies.
● Take it out of the oven and don’t serve it immediately. Allow it to cool for about 10 minutes and then you can serve.
With these simple steps, you would have made your own peanut butter cookies. You can now see that you can have a special morning every morning.
Just as a pro tip, you should reduce the sugar content in your tea. This is if you’re not so much of a sugar lover. The sugar in your peanut butter may not appear in your taste buds as much as you would expect.
I hope these tips were helpful, let us know what you think.