The banana is one of the most cherished foods on the planet because of its taste, ease of use (just peel and eat), and the way it’s packed with nutritional values that are aimed at helping us improve our health. Today, we’ll answer “How do you make a banana split step by step?” We love these delicious dessert snacks, so let’s go! But first, let’s review the health benefits of eating bananas.
Benefits of Bananas
1. It helps to regulate your blood pressure.
When you consume bananas, you lower your blood pressure because of its potassium content.
2. It can help relieve your stomach discomfort.
If your tummy is one that can’t go for a very long time without bringing you signs of discomfort, then it’s time to go for this option. But in the absence of a banana split, going for healthy supplements for digestion support will help you too. Or, if you’re watching your carbs and can’t eat bananas, try Super Shake Banana Strawberry by Nutritional Frontiers.
3. It’s great in smoothies or desserts.
Making a banana smoothie is a great way to promote your health. With banana smoothies, you are going to be getting everything you need just in one sip. You can also get a lot of enjoyment out of eating a banana split!
How Do You Make a Banana Split Step by Step
Okay, so now we’d be looking at the simple procedures that you can take to make the best banana split.
● One scoop of vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate ice cream
● 1 large banana, but ensure that you cut lengthwise
● Slice 2 freshly baked strawberries
● 2 tbsp pineapple chunks
● 2 tbsp whipped cream
● 1 tbsp peanuts
● 1 tbsp chocolate syrup or hot fudge topping
● 1-2 tbsp of maraschino cherries
1. Get your banana and use a knife to split the banana starting from the top to the center.
2. Take out the split banana and place it in a dessert dish used for ice cream.
3. Take a scoop of vanilla and lay it in the middle of your split banana.
4. Take a scoop of strawberry ice cream and also place it in the middle of the split banana.
5. Take a scoop of chocolate syrup or your hot fudge and also place it in the middle of the banana.
6. Take the rest of your ingredients and put them on top of the split banana. To get a very beautiful finish, take a lump of your whipped cream and mix with the ice cream scoop. Top it with a few cherries, and enjoy!