The first time I learned how to make a bacon and cheese omelette, I was still in elementary school. You may be surprised, but my family loved homemade foods, and learning how to make a bacon and cheese omelet was a simple feat to me.
I am a fan of dining out, but it’s a lot cheaper to make healthy food at home. When it comes to delicious breakfast food, knowing how to make a bacon and cheese omelette can save the day.
An omelette can be made with any type of cheese. As long as it melts, you can use it. You could try out different types of cheeses such as Fontina, Gouda, or even Stilton. You can go for the last one if you can stomach blue cheese in your omelette. Cheddar cheese is also a great flavor to pair with bacon in an omelette.
Bacon and Cheese Omelette Recipe
- ¼ minced onion
- 1 serving of bacon
- 1 mushroom
- Black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp heavy cream (for fluffier omelettes)
- 2 cheese slices
- Place the bacon in a pan on a stove with medium heat. Do not forget to stir.
- After one minute goes by, put in your mushroom and onion.
- Stir them to mix well, then spread them inside in the pan. Add some salt and black pepper.
- Allow them to cook for a few minutes and continuously stir.
- Add the beaten egg and heavy cream in an even manner. Before you do that, ensure that you lower the heat.
- Break up cheese into bits, before you spread it on the omelette.
- Increase the heat a little for a minute until the cheese begins to melt.
- Flip it over with a spatula, then fold it. Do the same thing to the other side.
- Then serve, eat, and enjoy!